Wednesday 9 November 2016

FG set to shut down MMM in Nigeria, Nigerians react


1
The Federal Government of Nigeria is taking moves to shut down MMM operations in Nigeria. Speaking at the 2016 Lagos International Trade Fair, the managing director of the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), Alhaji Umaru Ibrahim, said that regulators have set up a committee to see the end of the nefarious activities of the ‘fraudsters’ across the country.



MMM-1
I am really disappointed at the fact that Government instead facing the challenges of the Nigerians and the Nation's welfare, they have decided to swallow Panadol for one's headache. I can decide to keep my money in my house, inside my car it's all about risk and who is taking it.

I really want to tell anyone who wants to hear to leave MMM alone, if it will crash let it be, I for one have decided to take the risk, what is wrong with the government? Is that the schools that you need to build, or roads you need to fix. 

Tell us today what is it that you are really fighting MMM for? Let me help you Mr. NDIC Managing Director, the fact that Nigerians no longer lodge monies in banks is becoming an issue, why not continue lodging your cash there and leave us with our risk.

Living in itself is risk, that I am a Nigerian is a huge risk, that we allowed this present government into power is also a risk which we are still taking.

Please key into MMM like South African President has done, haven't you noticed that people can now put food on their tables for their families, school fees paid with ease.

I put it to you that if you can't beat them join them. We are harmless and we are here to help Nigeria. Like I said before face other issues and let MMM be. 

How I'm I not sure that you are even involved in MMM and your other colleagues.

How dare you call MMM people fraudsters and that they are involved in nefarious activities, should I tell you the shares we risked our monies in but yet nothing.

Please let sleeping dogs lie. Long Live MMM.

Below are other reactions of Nigerians:

Capture2


2

No comments:

Post a Comment