Wednesday 24 May 2017

South African Man Murder Girlfriend, Burns Her Beyond Recognition

Watching this story on Check point e.tv Channel, all I was saying was that the lady in question was very stupid, you don't subject yourself to that kind of treatment all in the name of relationship,
he is not yet your husband he treats like this what will happen when he becomes your husband. From smashing of phones, to the beatings producing blood clotted eyes, even incessant warnings and appeals from the mother and close relation she still stayed in.

It just made have a different notion about South Africans (Black ONES), if only we remember the Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians, heartless killings, what right do you have to kill, burn a  fellow human being.



A South African man identified as, Sandile, has confessed to killing his young girlfriend, Karabo Mokoena.


Late Karabo’s mother, Tshepo Mokoena, announced on social media that her daughter had gone missing, urging people to help find her.
Mrs Mokoena later shared a message on social media, saying Sandile had confessed to killing her daughter.
My dear I think women should learn to love with their heads and not with their hearts, just imagine what he turned a beautiful girl with a bright future into. I reserve my comment if she was my sister, that same day he will be burnt too.
When I say that boy is demonic people say its a lie. Seeing him on TV I couldn't see any remorse. The Court should give a life imprisonment jail term or should die by electrocution.
He has to feel the pains too.

No comments:

Post a Comment