Saturday 30 January 2016

DSTV! DSTV!! DSTV!!!, How many times did I call u?

DSTV is a household name when it comes to TV entertainment, but there is a problem of which if not treated or looked into may overtake our economy, why do I say so one may ask?

We have seen OUTRAGEOUS increment upon increment on the bills we pay to DSTV. We were trying to get used to the bills when lo and behold, we the football fans no longer found it funny when we realized that the SS3 an 5 are now on full bouquet. PVR subscribers pay 16k plus, for what I don't know.

The most annoying part is that movies are been repeated and are not aired or premiered on time.

Why can't we do "pay as u go" in Nigeria when in South Africa that's the way it is. I don't mind paying more for their services, but I think the "pay as u go" is more realistic . What the government is doing to MTN, the beam light should be pointed also to DSTV.

Unfortunately, as we fight for our rights, some people are against it just because they can afford it. An incidence occurred last week when a subscriber came and said she can never stop subscribing for DSTV especially because of the BOX movies, I laughed; all I saw there was selfishness and greed.

I need to hear the views of the public concerning this because the government has to do something about it. Thank God for change. Let's fight for one cause and not to be selfish, because we can afford it; have we thought about our neighbours? DSTV has to hearken to our demands. This is our country and we have a right to what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment