Friday 8 April 2016

DISCUSSION OF THE DAY

Image result for ladies at swimming poolImage result for ladies at swimming pool

I seldom wonder why ladies will put on their swimming trunks to go and swim but end up sitting at the pool side or at the bar. What could be their reason? Is it to get noticed or to find a good catch or perhaps display their bodies. 

Out of a 100 ladies who go to swim, only 10 may really know how to swim, I may be wrong, can a lady save a child who is drowning? 

Image result for ladies at swimming poolImage result for ladies at swimming pool

For older women it's a time to chill out and hangout, but they told the men in their lives that they were going to swim.


Image result for ladies at swimming pool     Image result for ladies at swimming pool


Few of them like i said earlier really know how to swim. 

I need the men to air their views about this so I will know that I'm not alone on this, ladies in the house can too but please don't break my head o.





























No comments:

Post a Comment