Monday 11 April 2016

Manchester United Star Trashed by Wife After Cheating Revelations

Manchester United v Everton - Premier League
Antonio Martial

Manchester United's star striker Anthony Martial has been dumped by his wife Samantha, following allegations of infidelity, according to ​The Sun.

The 20-year-old France international took several photos of the couple off his Instagram account, and they both stopped following each other.

Martial and Wife
Photo Credit (The Sun)

The claims began after Martial allegedly flew to France in January, along with X-Factor contestant Emily Wademan. 

Wademan, a model, revealed that Martial was only too happy to parade her around the French Capital, and lied about his marital status.

Emily Wademan
She said: "When we got to Paris he was happy to openly parade me in public in front of French fans on the Champs Elysees. 

"He took me for a romantic weekend but now he has gone back to his wife and child."

The model also opened up on some private details.

"We started kissing on the bed and I did tell him I wasn't that kind of girl but I was a bit tipsy by then and we were in such a romantic place that I didn't hold my resolve for long. He was a passionate lover and he complimented me on my lips and my body"





No comments:

Post a Comment