Wednesday 13 April 2016

‘My Husband Goes To The Market Because Of My Status’ – Omotola

Omosexy and her Hubby in love


Nollywood actress and sexy mother of four Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is currently trending on Twitter following her revelation that her husband, Captain Matthew Ekeinde goes to the market for her.
The actress in a recent interview described her husband as a ‘strong man for understanding my status.’
During the interview she said;
“Let me tell you something more, my husband is actually the one who goes to the market. I don’t go to the market because of my status, I can’t…But my husband didn’t say you know traditionally, a man is not supposed to go to the market, ‘I’m not gonna go, no’ my husband actually goes to the market.”
She recalled an experience that transferred the responsibility of going to the market to the head of the family.
She said, “In my earlier career, I used to go with him but I’d stayed in the car. But then, one time we went to Tejuosho and someone found out I was in the car. It became a major security risk, so he said don’t ever go with me again. He goes and he has fun and he comes back home and I do the cooking, so you see we strengthen each other.”
Trust Nigerians and Twitter users, they have talked and flogged the issue. See what some people have said.


omotola3-realgist
omotola4-realgist
omotola5-realgist
omotola6-realgist
People should learn to mind their business, what is wrong in a man going to the market for the wife, I do go to the market, it's all about understanding and that's why you are not the husband and can't be her husband. Please don't be a home breaker, leave them alone. Omosexy u have my support in as much as there are clear intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment