Thursday 25 February 2016

Just 4 Laughs!! See Epic Reply Naija Babe Got when She Asked Guy for Recharge Card at Midnight (Pics)

Why is it that Nigerian ladies are programmed in such a way that they believe it’s the duty of every guy to provide their immediate needs and failure to fall for their scam makes you become a stingy dude?
I was having a chat with a lady last night and the following conversation ensued:







I left a relationship because of recharge cards, till date she did'nt know why I left. My ex went shopping, by this time she was in another state, only for her to call me who happened to be in the office that I should send her credit, there and then I started developing cold feet towards the relationship. Did I send her the recharge card, you would ask? No i didnt. Ladies should ask themselves what are they bringing into a relationship or marriage, that's where you get respect from the man. No man likes stress, so are u a HELP MATE OR A ROOM MATE? Think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment