Tuesday 23 February 2016

Let's Pray for Arsenal


Every year the same punishment, how can Arsenal escape this kind of draw. As we speak, most of the Arsenal fans I spoke with said they are no longer worried about the outcome, if Barcelona likes let them give Arsenal 10 goals. Are they giving up already? 8 hours from now the world will know.

But come to think of it, what if there is an offset, an arsenal fan just said hmmm did she just hear me say offset. This is the first time in football history the fans are quiet and humbled maybe they are trying to get favor from my heavenly Father. 

If the result is the other way round, the streets of Lagos, Abuja and the Environs will be painted red. My prayer is that no soul should be lost because of Joyous celebrations.  C u at 11pm for the final result. I wish them luck. Adieus 





No comments:

Post a Comment