Wednesday 17 February 2016

So Touching! Woman Who Celebrates Being Cancer Free Shares Her Story

A lady who survived the menace of life-threatening breast cancer has shared her story on social media to inspire others going through the dread ailment. 


Zoleka Mandela                                                     Photo Credit

Zoleka Mandela has beaten breast cancer and she is celebrating. She was diagnosed with breast cancer four years ago and had a double mastectomy. She shared her inspiring story on Instagram yesterday. 





“Can you believe that this year marks 4yrs since I was diagnosed with breast cancer? I had both my breasts removed (bilateral mastectomy) with immediate reconstruction. I had just had my breast tissue expanders replaced with breast implants in this picture and the, “Louis Vuitton,” bag I’m carrying as the nurses call it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment