Monday 14 March 2016

It was a beautiful day as Tanwa said YES to Saviour Williams

It was a long anticipated wedding, it drew a large crowd from far and wide, our sources confirmed that Saviour getting a wife had turned into a prayer point but that they blessed the day Tanwa said Yes to him. A gentleman to the core but as we know till you find that missing rib, you are still incomplete and not gentle.

We got the wedding covered making sure we didn't miss anything out. Below are the photos to show how the day went.

The Couple

Happy man

Planning with the eyes

Pretty Beks & d Don

Oks

Mummy & Daddy

The Bros

... I wish i can fast forward my wedding date


D Soj with Emiks

Businesses are discussed on a round table

D boss wt his family

Friends

Pretty Queen smiling

Item 7

People don't play when its item 7

Family

Smiling Mimi

Ladies & photos

Mr.& Mrs. Williams giving vote of thanks

SAP Connections

Family

Beks about signing the millions

Couple wt Preggie M and Emiks

Couple wt colleagues

Couple wt friends

I wish I could get pregnant, isn't she hot

D 3 beauties 

What can I say

My inlaws

D boss wt the couple

We the entire team wish you Mr. & Mrs. Williams a happy married life, for me I say plenty money 3 houses in Dubai, 2 in Uyo and 2 private jets  with no EFCC attack.





























No comments:

Post a Comment